- Articles can be put 'on hold' for you for a maximum of 5 days, in consultation this can be prolonged.
- We have a warehouse which is possible to visite ( also evening or weekends), please make an appointment especially if you want to see a specific item please let us know so we can make sure to present it to you
- We ship worldwide.
- For invoices: All our articles already have an history and there is already paid sales tax on. Therefore we apply the margin scheme for 2nd hand goods.
SHIPPING COSTS / DELIVERY
Small objects we can ship worldwide with Postnl (under 30 kilo and smaller than 100 x 50 x 50 cm).
Shipping costs* for Belgium, Denmark, Germany, England, France, Italy, Luxemburg, Austria, Spain, United Kingdom and Sweden:
|0 – 10 kg||€ 15 to € 30|
|10 – 30 kg||€ 35 tot € 45|
*) Insurance and possible import duties not included.
Larger objects / furniture
- We offer personal delivery in Holland, Belgium, Luxembourg and a part of Germany.
- For other countries we make use of an international carrier like Parcel International / Sira Logistics ets. For prices let us know the article (code-number) and the city + country to ship to
- The costs depend on the weight and measurements of the box(es) / pallet after the items have been packed. It needs some time for an estimate for these items.
- All items will be carefully wrapped and packed and handled with great care.
- There is always a shipping document as proof of shipment
- With track&trace you can obtain 24 hours per day online information on the shipping status of your parcel.
- Your parcel is insured in case of loss ore damage for the maximum amount of 500 euro (for extra insurance please ask).
- The parcel need to be signed by the recipient for acceptation.
- We prefer a telephone number for us to state on the parcels.