- Articles can be put 'on hold' for you for a maximum of 7 days, in consultation this can be prolonged.
- We have an online shop, not a physical store but it is always possible to see a specific item(s) or if you want to pick up an object yourself. That is possible also in the evening or weekends.
- Please make an appointment and let us know which item(s) you would like to see so we can confirm its availabililty and make sure to be able to present it to you
- We ship worldwide.
- All our chandeliers are delivered without light bulbs
- For invoices: All our articles already have an history and there is already paid sales tax on. Therefore we apply the margin scheme for 2nd hand goods.
SHIPPING COSTS / DELIVERY
Small objects we can ship worldwide with Postnl (under 30 kilo and smaller than 100 x 50 x 50 cm).
Shipping costs* for Belgium, Denmark, Germany, England, France, Italy, Luxemburg, Austria, Spain, United Kingdom and Sweden:
|0 – 10 kg||€ 15 to € 30|
|10 – 30 kg||€ 35 tot € 45|
*) Insurance and possible import duties not included.
Larger objects / furniture
- We offer personal delivery in Holland, Belgium, Luxembourg and a part of Germany.
- For other countries we make use of an international carrier like Parcel International / Sira Logistics ets. For prices let us know the article (code-number) and the city + country to ship to
- The costs depend on the weight and measurements of the box(es) / pallet after the items have been packed. It needs some time for an estimate for these items.
- All items will be carefully wrapped and packed and handled with great care.
- There is always a shipping document as proof of shipment
- With track&trace you can obtain 24 hours per day online information on the shipping status of your parcel.
- Your parcel is insured in case of loss ore damage for the maximum amount of 500 euro (for extra insurance please ask).
- The parcel need to be signed by the recipient for acceptation.
- We prefer a telephone number for us to state on the parcels.