Genereal conditions -Disclaimer-Privacy statement
To avoid misunderstandings we ask you for your order to read the following general conditions.
- We sell our products as much as possible in their authentic, original condition. Vintage and antiques has the charm of a used product and our products are in a reasonable, good to very good condition but signs of wear and tear are present, these are second hand products
- All items we sell are old and used items to which the normal wear from usage over the years will be on display, we call that charm and it shows the atmosphere of a particular era on display, we can therefore not mention every scratch or dent in the text but we will surely mention serious damage.
- should any obvious defects will be noticed, or it wil affect the functioning of the article then we certainly wil mention this in the article, if you want to have more information (detailed pictures or text) about an article we will give you certainly that request information, without requesting further information you agree with the condition that the item is
- By lighting objects is often still the original wiring present which sometimes does not meet the current standards. You are recommended, when in doubt, to consult a qualified electrician. We only make sure if they are in working order, if they are complete and otherwise we will mentioned it. Our lights are delivered without light bulbs
- We do everything to make sure the information on our website is as complete and accurate as possible but we are not responsible for tap errors and mistakes made on the website, including prices and information and can therefore not be held responsable for that
- To make an order at our online store you can do so by email, phone or Whatsapp
- We believe it is important to be very careful with your personal data and will therefore always ensure your privacy and we do not provide the data to any third party
- The information you provide will never be used for any other purpose than for shipping or deliver the order and contact you when necessary about the order. We will not send you any newsletters or advertisements, when you are interested you can sign up to the our newsletter yourself
- When a deposit has been made the buyer and seller will have a buying and selling obligation. The deposit is always paid back if the seller due to unforeseen circumstances (e.g. damage or theft) not to sell can pass
- De Adelaar remains the owner of the goods sold to the customer, as long as the buyer has not entirely payd the price of the purchase item and what any more is due
- The customer is obliged to take care for the product and can not lend or pledge the object to third parties, or to remove it out of the room where they are delivered to till the total price as well as any interest and rightly made and advanced costst are fully been payd of the object including interest
Right of withdrawal
Upon delivery of products through the online store *:
1. When purchasing products through the online store, the consumer has the ability to dissolve the contract without any giving reason during 14 days. This period commences on the day following receipt of the product by or on behalf of the consumer and to the.
2. During this period the consumer shall handle with care the product and its packaging. He will only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary in order to assess whether he wishes to keep the product. If he exercises his right of withdrawal, he will have the product and if reasonably possible-in the original condition and packaging to return the entrepreneur, in accordance with the reasonable and by the entrepreneur clear instructions.
Upon delivery of services:
3. in case of delivery of services, a consumer has the possibility to dissolve the contract, without giving reasons for at least fourteen days with effect from the day of entering into the agreement.
4. To make use of his right of withdrawal, the consumer needs to inform to the entrepreneur at the delivery and/or at the latest at the supply and giving areasonable and clear instructions in this regard.
Costs of withdrawal
1. If the consumer exercises his right of withdrawal, the cost of postage/delivery and the cost of return shipping account.
2. If the consumer has paid an amount, the trader will refund this amount as soon as possible, but no later than 30 days after the return or withdrawal.
* Means just for products ordered by the online store so not for products that are picked up at the address of the company
www.antiek-design-vintage.nl (Website). By using our Website, you accept this disclaimer. De Adelaaris always in the position to adjust the content of the Website and this disclaimer without you being notified.
The content of our Website we have been put together with care, but you visit our Website at your own risk. De Adelaar will make every effort to keep the content of the Website as accurate and up to date as possible, however, we cannot always guarantee that our Website is correct or complete. Information may be erroneous or outdated.
De Adelaar is not liable for damage or other adverse effects from using (information of) our Website or the inaccessibility thereof. Actions performed by you, based on our Website or information provided by us, are at your own expense and risk.
De Adelaar, located at Julianastraat 20, 4566 AG Heikant, is responsible for the processing of personal data as set out in this privacy statement.
4566 AG Heikant
Personal data that we process
The Eagle processes your personal data as you use our services and/or because you provide us these data yourself. Below you can find an overview of the personal data that we process as possible:
-First and last name
-Bank account number
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
For what purpose we process personal data
De Adelaar processes your personal data for the following purposes:
-Processing your order or reservation
-Handling of your payment,
-Sending our newsletter
-The possibility to be able to call, email or Whatsapp you if this is necessary in order to perform our services
-To be able to deliver goods and services to you
-If we are legally obliged to do, such as data that we need for our tax return.
How long we store personal data and with whom we share them
After a purchase in our store or webshop, we need to keep the transaction information for taxes for at least 7 years.
Personal data and information about your purchase we keep 2 years to be able to handle any questions or complaints.
Name, address, e-mail address and telephone number we can share with transport services if a product will be delivered at your home/business. They may only use your personal info for this specific delivery service.
Sharing of personal data with third parties
De Adelaar will not sell your information to third parties and will only provide if needed for the implementation of our agreement with you or in order to comply with any legal obligation.
See, modify, or delete data
You have the right to change or to let us remove your personal information. You can always contact us. However, we are required, in some cases, to keep your data for a while.
How we protect personal data